Aug 15, 2011

You drive your own life!


Having Kacang Parang (Broad Beans) packaged by the infamous Tong Garden for dinner. What is becoming of me?

Weight loss attempt is a total failure.

I need the inspiration. The motivation.


Nah. Actually I don't really need to depend on them. The dependence is there just so that I can have more reasons to procrastinate.
Don't look at me like you don't furnish your thoughts with excuses.

We all do that. Unconsciously or some may even do it on purpose.

Just to grab someone's attention.

It's not all bad. Trying to fool yourself and others just to imbibe more people into your circle. To me, it's like they say :
It's just business.

So I shall not say yes to running away, or say no to saying yes to turning over a new leaf.

I am the inspiration.
I am the motivation.

To all my haters out there and to those who don't believe in me.

Prepare yourself for the last laugh.
Cause we all know that I will
FAIL.
AGAIN.

You are the driver of your own life.
It's your decision to just grab the keys and go.

Have a nice day peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment