Aug 19, 2011

True Sarawakian. How we live.

Hi guys! A lot of are not sure about how we Sarawakian live. I am sure to brief a little to clear your doubts.
This is one of the most high-tech houses available in Sarawak.


Some live in caves. I used to live in a home like this when I was young till my father bought a better tree-house nearby. (Picture below. The last one.)


 This is the house where we Sarawakians claim our monthly rations.


 This type of houses are usually owned by the rich and famous.


This is a picture of my current home. Looks cozy, right? I'm happy here. :)

This is an aerial view of the most developed area in Sarawak.
 Cool skyscrapers, ey? :)

See, I told you we Sarawakians are not left behind by modern civilisation. We possess the latest technologies too, like traveling by boat and we recently just designed a weapon called a 'blowpipe' that helped us increase our food production by tenfold. It is a sophisticated weapon that can only be handled by our leaders here. 

We have also just finished writing our very own symphony called "Lan E" after our recent advancement in music. (The designing of the infamous musical instrument "Sape" was unveiled last Monday and the critics say that it one of the "most beautiful musical instrument in the history of mankind" )

As always, I'm proud to be a Sarawakian. Are you?

Someday, I will post about our attire and transportation. Worth the wait!

Have a nice day peeps!

1 comment:

  1. waaaaaah !
    that cave like looking place looks neat and dry -
    can you really live ther?
    and it is not against the law or anything?
    wauw i would love to try that !

    ReplyDelete