Aug 19, 2011

My Room. Before and After I tidied it.

It was a long empty morning. So I decided to tidy my room a little. It is quite messy and makes me feel uncomfortable.

I am here to show you how it looks like before and after I clean up my room. Do tell me how I rate as a cleaner!

BEFORE




Look at the amount of dust collected on the radio.








 I let the pictures speak for themselves.

Anyway, here it is. After hours of dropping sweat and tears.
AFTER

Stock piles of underwears in the corner behind the door so that your parents can't see them when they open the door. Smart.



Push everything aside and put your laptop on the table to make your table look more 'professional'. Smart

Put a stool next to your table for you to put your books that you need to easily take. Smart.

From this angle, the pile of clothing can't be seen. Smart.

Look at the amount of dust that has disappeared. Cover them with books or magazines. Smart.

Add a teddy bear to make it look cute and clean. Smart.


I even cleaned my whiteboard! White is clean. Smart.

Stock your clothing in a corner away from sight. Can be used for emergencies. Smart.

Always keep your cable in reach when you're sleeping. Smart.

I did well and smart, don't you think? 

I put my whole heart into this, seeing how disappointed my parents were after seeing how messy and untidy my room is. I deserve a reward for this.

Anyway, how many of you out there tidy your room as good as me?

It is always a good day to tidy your room. I did mine. When will you start tidying yours?

Have a nice day peeps!

4 comments:

  1. haha. bujang la katakan. Cant deny :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Your room was such a mess, how can you even sleep in there? :O LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOL-ed at the end results of your "tidying up". The radio one was HILARIOUS!! XD Nice post!

    ReplyDelete