Aug 17, 2011

The Officail Attire For The Merdeka Celebration 2011



Have you checked today's headlines in StarOnline? In pertinent with the official attire for the 2011 Merdeka celebration.

If you just knew that there is such a thing. Hello! I never knew there was such thing as an official attire. Am I that naive?

Anyway, back to the subject. The headline in today's StarOnline was :

Official Attire For Merdeka Celebration

I clicked on the link an it led me to a news article that read :

PM Picks Official Attire For Merdeka Celebration

No biggy here. Just thought that some of you might find this interesting.


The thing that actually caught my attention was the picture. Very funny la for me. No offence to anyone, ok? Not even to the PM nor to the Malaysian Handicraft Development Corporation, credited for designing the attire.

The news article has this photo of our PM, Dr. Rais Yatim and the models displayed :


Not a good view, huh? No worries, here's a photo of the models.

I know, I know. I just gave your dull day something to laugh about. You're welcome!

Although, I personally find the guy second the right very fascinating, don't you?

And I personally don't find the attire attractive at all, do you?

Cause at the end of the article :

"Rais told reporters later he hoped the attire to be worn by the Cabinet ministers for the Merdeka celebration would attract the interest of the public to purchase them after Sept 16."

We'll see. *Full article here*

Have a nice day peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment