Aug 2, 2011

What's so funny?

A game of COD4 anyone? I'm bored as hell here. This is today's outcome. mother is my brother, Isaac. I can't imagine how he must have felt.

Maybe the level difference pulled him down a lot. I shall switch profiles next time and we'll see the outcome.


Going to Kuching tomorrow to send in my application to Swinburne University. If they reject my application. I will break a branch from any tree nearby and will ask any stranger to whoop my bare ass with it in public.

One thing got me wondering this morning though. I called the University up and was patched to a female officer in pertinence with the application. I told how many passport photos to I need to give to them for the application. She asked if I was Sarawakian. I said yes.

And she laughed for at least 4 seconds before saying that Sarawakians don't need to give in photos. Am I a funny Sarawakian?

No comments:

Post a Comment