Aug 9, 2011

What would you do?


When you're having stomach upsets. Bad abdominal cramps and pains. What do you do?

When you experiencing the awkward moment when you fart but you actually soiled yourself. What do you do?

When you're in an important meeting/exam and you can just barely bear the pain in your stomach. What do you do?

When the solution of your stomach ache is not defecating. What do you do?

When you got confused whether it is a salt solution or salt solution that eases your stomach pain. What do you do?

When you are laughing so hard that you accidentally soiled yourself. What do you do?

I've been having this bad stomach upset since this morning. It's a quarter to eleven now and I've visited the toilet for a total of 9 times already today. I ate nothing abnormal the night before. I had Salad Chicken Rice in SCR (No. It's not their fault. Although I really hate their service) and couple has the same meal but have not made any complaints.

Are any doctors or doctors to be who are reading this? May I know what other reasons that may cause this? I once hear that physical/mental stress can cause abdominal pains. True ah?

Anyway,

When you have the chance to skip school/lecture/class by lying that you have bad stomach ache. What would you do?

I know I would love to stay at home and sleep.

Goodnight peeps. Have a nice day!

2 comments:

  1. haha. aok eh, scr pon service terok alu. very slow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kan? Paloi bha. Waiter ngan waitress nya pun rupa semadi jak ambik order. tsk tsk

    ReplyDelete