Aug 3, 2011

I'm out of undergarments!


It's two hours before my flight and I'm just about to do my packing. For a 3 days trip. Here's what I need.

Important documents? Checked.
3 pairs of shirts? Checked.
A pair of shorts? Checked.
A pair of jeans? Using.
A book to read instead of stupid in-flight magazines? Leonard Mlodinow's A Drunkard's Walk. Checked.
Phone charger? Checked.
Deodarant? Checked.
Wallet? Checked.
Toothbrush? Checked.
Underwears? Oh shoot. Underwears. Only found one that is dry. The rest are still in need of drying!

The problem with me is that I tend to pile my dirty clothing in my room before I put them to wash. Till the room reeks a certain unpleasant smell. Which is why I'm always short on underwears when I travel.

Oh well. Guess it's time to go blow-dry and iron them.

"Isaac! Go get mum's hairdryer now! Fast"

Have a nice day peeps. I'm late.

No comments:

Post a Comment