Aug 31, 2009

Ahh.. Rex's Comfort Zone.

Finally, back to my own Personal Computer. After having intimate affairs with KL, I can finally plunge myself deeply into my own Personal Bed. Mind you, I did have a nice bed during my holiday but my backside needed special attention from my old bed.

The trip was fun and interesting. It added after a night in Dom's place to actually finally experience a little bit what intrigued me all this while. College life.

My pre-acumen was probably intriguing enough, but my excitement level shot up greatly that now I am looking forward to my own experience. Is it an abject life? Maybe for some. Not me.

Also, just want to show my gratitude by saying thank you to Aunty Loreta and Uncle Val for making the trip all the better.

Anyway, am I excited to go back to school? Certainly not aspiring to. But then, what else can I do but to just scud along with the clouds - rain or shine, no one really cares -.

Homework is all stacked up like nobody's business. Mighty oaks grow from little acorns. I guess my homework really did grow mightily. Even though the growth can't be seen physically, but somehow, as the deadline approaches, it's weight increases.

Now I got to catch up with lost Chemical, Physical, Mathematical, General knowledge to once again wage an unceasing battle to provide a better future for myself.

Happy Merdeka to you all, particularly West Malaysians. We Sarawakians will celebrate ours in 16 days.

2 comments: