Aug 30, 2009

Corrugated forehead.

It's been three sundowns since I've left my little hometown and all I can say things are so far in between. The center of good and bad.

The grand perfection was that I was greeted by a flashes of light. Not on a red carpet though. Certainly not flashes from cameras. It was lightning display. Similar to laser shows some amusement parks would show to attract more people to their business. It's just business.

The lightning were thick and bright. Most flash lasted for more than a second. I can say that it was nothing I've seen before in my life. I suppose the white lights would flicker constantly in my "photographic" memories. Pun intended.

Food here is great. Especially when it is served on your table like waves on a beach. Endless. Thank you, Uncle Val. :D Gotta watch out for my diet though, but then again, why care? The walking would eradicate the unwanted out of my by body.

And the best of all, I got a 12-string guitar. At last.

Li : I see you interested with this guitar?


Rex : Haha. Memang la. Saya nak beli ini la.


Li : Owh. Boleh boleh. Good choice.


*Rondeng rondeng*


*Jamming*


Anyway, some people here treated me in a crude manner. Do I look very barbaric?


Rex : One Utama berapa taxi?


Sexy Girl behind couter : Mana itu?


Rexy : *Bodo juak sik tauk sine* Dekat IKEA. Yang shopping mall itu.


Sexy girl behind counter : Takde dalam sini la. (Staring at her computer. Blankly I guess)


Helpful superhero appear from nowhere : Coba cari di Kota Damansara.


Sexy girl behind counter : Oh. Thirty one ringgit, sir.


Rex : Pardon?


Sexy Girl behind counter : THREE ONE!


Rex : *Pays*



*Mind you, the girl was being dubious of us and all she needed to do was to make a fool out of herself. Her definition of politeness bha.*

And now I'm in Dom's almighty palace erected on a solid ground of knowledge. Gonna enjoy the night here? I better. But I must say that it is a quiet place here during the weekends. Good place to shoot some low-budget horror movie.


And to all my readers :



Saya Rindu Makan Kari Ayam Masak Kicap Manis Di Dalam Tong Sampah Oscar The Trash Puppet Yang Didiami Orang Red Indian Di Tepi Jalan Raya Yang Pernah Digunakan Oleh Kawan Saya Di England.


*Kirim salam ngan swine flu. WHO padah M'sia sik tauk pasal babi mpun selsema.* - Update

^I'm in the capital city of our country btw^

No comments:

Post a Comment