Aug 21, 2009

True, False, Not Stated.

True, False, Not Stated. Three words that exhibits totally different meanings that's able to distinct themselves from each other, avoid confusion.

Yet, the reading paper today was somehow able to pull them together to arise bewilderment in students' mind. It wasn't hard. It was confusing. It was easy. It was challenging.

MUET paper 3 (Reading) has a part where it requires students to find out whether the statements given are either TRUE, FALSE or NOT STATED. It's not as easy as it sounds, I assure you.

It is a very good way to test your understanding/reading skills obviously. A trial on your linguistic skills. I think I did slightly better this time compared to the exercises in class.

How about identifying topic sentences? Maybe it was easier than I thought. I think. Still need lots of exposure.

Anyway, thank goodness it's the only paper which took up an hour and a half. Had ample time to do my ever so sudden "homework storm" which did severe damage to my free time. Eh, I still have a lot to do today lo. Always got balance punya. One down, infinity to go. Macam mana mahu hidup le macam ini? So, if any of you see me with eye bags tomorrow, the reason should be obvious.

Gila, time exam pun mok polah banyak-banyak homework. Sapa suruh last minute? Cikgu Esther, Madam Mash, I'm doing it all at the best of my ability. At least give me credit for that, boleh?

Anyway, tomorrow is Chemistry and Pengajian Am. Last day before I see the sunshine again.

*Conversation of the day*



Cikgu Esther : Esok Chemistry aa. (While rushing to the examination room)

Rex : Mungkin saya tidak hadir, cikgu. (While tying my shoe)

Cikgu Esther : Kenapa tidak hadir? (Surprised. Turned to look at me)

Rex : Sakit cikgu. (not turning to look her)

Cikgu Esther : Hmmph. (Heads to the room) Siapa tidak hadir itu, JAGA DIA AA. (Her voice echoed through the crowd)

*End*


Saya akan cuba sedaya upaya, cikgu.

No comments:

Post a Comment