Sep 1, 2009

A beginning that never ends.

Have I swayed under this quite translucent glass for too long now?

Have I not tasted the sunshine on the tip of my toes?

Have I impulsed my transfiguration against the depth of my own heart that causes me to catch my own reflection?

Have I choked myself between those helping hands?

Have I wandered away from from my "used to be adamant being"?

Have I plucked the string of remorse?

No. Not anymore.

I've lived under this blissful light that glitters my way.

Obscurity is now overthrown by the sense of trust.

The seed I've once planted in the epicenter of my faith is growing, spreading like the cottons planted by the Gods of the Heavens.

I've once suffered in an unforeseen battle of the gladiators trying to kill their way out of vengeful lives but have finally seep into rationality.

Those hands have walked me along a beach of utter remorse;

Jaunty to see them pulled back by the endless waves and sucked by the separation of the sea and the sky.

I see the light. It's in my grasp at long last. Glowing with an almost blinding radiance.

Waved my hands that scintillated my paradise;

Till erything is illuminated with lust and hunger.

I'm a new born-child, looking for the breast to suckle.

When the voice of an angel lifted me;

To lay my gently on the cottons once planted by the Gods of the Heavens;

Away from the wrath of wretched demeanor;

Where it all began.

No comments:

Post a Comment