Aug 20, 2009

Day 3 was as bad as the other days. Probably worse.

Can't say I'm too pleased with my performance today. At least I was over the zero percentage boundary I've set for myself minutes before I sat for the papers.

Data description? Not too shabby.

Probability? I really must find a way to like it.

Physics? Ahh. I need to defy the many laws of physics. One way is by getting to the size of a graviton and defy gravity by elevating my marks. :D

Sori cikgu semua, but as you can see on my not so empty answer sheets that I've tried my best to write nonsensical answers, most I believe are pertinent to the question, one impossible way to another. Haha. I remember what you told me, "Just write something la. Mana tahu dapat markah ma". I did.

Anyway, for tomorrow, I'll do my best. Again. I don't think I want to find out what Mr. Dennis has in mind if I do get lower than his requirements. To my buddies in class, don't be eager to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment