Jan 14, 2010

Scintilating hope in this illuminated night.

When life gives you lemonade, and your pissed , squirt its juice onto someone's face.

Today is beginning with a gloomy start, with a heavy downpour, imagining if the little rain droplets are securing cats and dogs inside. But what amazes me bout mother nature is that, when I looked up into the sky a moment ago, I was able to see a little red scintillation in the sky. Indicating that the sun is about to come up and radiate its glorious light upon the world and probably make gloominess go away.  A light of hope right?

Through all that darkness, with the sun about to crack in the sky, it gave me the sense and thought that persistence could always make us outshine ourselves. reminded be about hope. That no matter how a bad a situation goes, if we turn to the bright side - or make things brighter ourselves - we would be able to go over the barrier of darkness.

So, with all my might, I am looking forward to school.

Selamat pagi semua.

1 comment:

  1. Hi ..sounds like you are going through a rough patch...why what happened?

    I am sorry if I have been to strict with you guys in school...its only meant for your own good from the way we look at it..

    Whatever happens to enjoying your studies and writing....?

    Hang in there..surely things will look up again...

    ReplyDelete