Jan 13, 2010

Salam sejahtera kepada sesiapa yang sudi mendengar.

I'm tangled in a spell brought about the old dingo that lived behind that little kennel. Now the tapes are played back, yet the audience are only listening to what they can't see as the screen had been fogged out. Because the criminals who had broken their promises to nature are not brought to justice.

We shall see in near future for I'm just a subordinate. For I shall not have the essential crown required to overcome the pass judgments that rains upon my intellect day and night. I'm crumbled. Sapped. Diminished by the atrocious acts I've seen done.

Anyway,

For tomorrow, I shall be the chairperson for the school's assembly. The MC of a prestigious gathering. The time where all the celebrities are seated comfortably under the blazing sun and the audience on the moist ground. The time where every student gathers together to hear to my dynamic skills in speaking. :D

Heh. Who am I kidding? It's not my thing, nor will it ever be if I keep this sad crap feeling go on. I should be more optimistic, should I not?

Then when a mistake is made, I will be fired with endless arrows, sharpen with mockery and insult and my shameless being shall be pinned on a tree of secluded world. Embarrassment is a disease only to be injected with more mockery in a huge syringe.

Alright. That's enough down grading upon myself. For tomorrow I shall step forward, on the podium, dressed with a serious facial expression and raise my right hand and start waving to the people, like I'm the President of The United States.

1 comment:

  1. whoaa.. nice2 rexx. polah bna2..lak lari students haha :)

    ReplyDelete