Jan 25, 2010

A night that is younger than my life..

It's not scrutinised. This matter at hand. Beyond the barrier of hope. All potent was vanquished when the seraph took no heed of what I've uttered to the whole world.
Yet, my beloved.. You hailed my name so here I place myself within your presence.With arms outstretched, but my voice still sealed, you showed ultimate benevolence. Not once. Not many.
Because you  still are in ubiquity to me. My past, the present and future. You are there.
Take no heed will I not repeat doing, though the capability I have, cried out for me to commit so. But no. I remembered again your ultimate benevolence. Pure understanding.
So listen my love.. Have you not enlighten my iniquities, I shall stay blinded by defilement.
Now.. Shall you hear my proposal...?


Anyway.. It's late like hell and I've got to wake up early tomorrow, yet I'm still doing this stuff that is worthless. Should anyone understand this, keep it to yourself.

Should you not? Welcome to the club.

Goodnight bloggers and readers and facebookers.

No comments:

Post a Comment