Jan 12, 2010

Aku adalah sangat pro.

Today is filled with endless sessions with Captain Obvious and Mr. Nothing. Pffft. Time is precious, yet I'm treating it like it grows in the back of my house. I wished I shit seconds out.

Well, it's not me who's not attending to times every need, it's just that outside obligations - literal obligations - are eluding me away from it.

Baiklah. Esok skolah gk seperti biasa and it'll drag on again till 3.00 pm. with 30 minutes lunch break. 30 minutes lunch break. school begins at 7 and 30 minutes lunch break n finishes at 3.00 pm. 30 minutes lunch break. Setengah jam. Agik mok masak maggi 10 minit. Bulak da mi 5 minit ya.

Today I hutang Cikgu Esther her work. She's pissed. I know. Maaf cikgu. Azam baru saya ialah perbaiki tulisan jadi lebih baik dari cikgu punya. Cikgu Yong akan ajar saya, boleh?

Goodnight people. keboringan.

No comments:

Post a Comment