Jan 4, 2010

Over the seas and ready for battle. Take care, Thomas.

Some people are physically matured but mentally immature and it is rather astounding that these two can collide and fuse to form a human being. It's people like that always feel that they deserve to be treated as prince/princess and what is wrong is right if they are the ones who do it.

I feel drooped. Like ice cream on a cone left under the sun. Every believe, hope and what I used to grasp are slipping away slowly. There's still nothing in this jug I've made years back. No water to lubricate my conscious. No you to fill it up with your whispers.

Why do I still seek to blame oblivion?

The next sunset shall see me setting my foot upon education grounds again. How can I thrive on? What must my fragile arms cling to? For my peers have all located a different path to pursue on their journey. Yet, I often feel myself is left without altruism and therefore, I have left all my duties unattended. Oh Divine One, please shower me with perseverance so I can endure this with a good heart.

Anyway, back to the reason for this post.

And a message to my buddy, Tom, let not yourself be laconic amongst the other askar boys, but astound them with your jocular self. Be loquacious as you are the best at it. God Bless your 3 months imprisonment.

No comments:

Post a Comment