Jan 29, 2010

It's highly unlikely that they see what I see.

I'm unsure on how long I can sustain bearing these encumbrances.  I was lavished with too much of these. How long must I withstand? This turbulence, like a professional throwing a boomerang, it keeps hitting me back, washing all my sense of reality off.

You use my rank as my Achilles' Heel. You know it'll crumble me. What a defile strategy, yet it succeeded yank me down with minute force. Pardon my iniquities. Pardon my misjudgments. Pardon my verdicts so unjust at times. For a Lord over you, I am not. I'm only like a orphan who is thrown into the city, and all I have to do is go with the flow to survive. I strive to live. To get the best I can. For many will adumbrate my virtue and leave me slandered.

And again I mention, you have threaten me with I have. Some possesses a rather euphoric hope in me. I'm ashamed yet gay.

Was never my intention to be one as of now. But Fate has chosen me. And for that, I shall execute my objectives diligently and as what my asinine superiors sort of condemned me to, "be professional". If only they know what they're talking about. Tables would turn, should they decide to cooperate. But no.

For I am only a mere creature in their sight. Worthless ideas do I possess.It won't create a better team.

For I am, or rather we are too, lab rats. Experimental subjects. Should they fail, they succeed in finding the wrong way to commence it, but we?

We shall suffer.

No comments:

Post a Comment