Jul 10, 2009

Girl Threatens To Jump From Bridge, Holds Up LRT Ops.

KUALA LUMPUR, July 9 (Bernama) -- A girl who threatened to jump from a bridge near the Light Rail Transit (LRT) Pudu station here held up the LRT operations for about an hour on Thursday.

The 19-year-old girl, who was wailing and calling out what was believed to be the name of her boyfriend with whom she had quarreled, threatened to jump from the Seri Sarawak Bridge at 9.38am.

The LRT operations resumed after the girl, who is from Kluang, Johor, was coaxed down from the bridge by several personnel from the Hang Tuah Fire & Rescue station.

Dang Wangi District Police chief ACP Zulkarnain Abdul Rahman, when contacted, confirmed the incident and said police had begun an investigation.

-- BERNAMA
Great. You made it to the news. Congrats. Happy now? This is a serious matter though. I myself have witnessed negative repercussions after couples quarrel or teens having any relationship problems. Here are some interesting ones that I can recall. All happened in Bintulu and those around me. Also, these list of events are the ones that occur the most to those around my age group. Teens.

1. After the boy cancels a date, watching a movie. *Phone conversation*
Boy : Really sorry, can't show up later. I can't go out today.
Girl : *Throws phone till it smashes on the ground then cry about losing a phone*

2. Boy wants girl to love him, but girl does not.
Girl : I'm sorry, I don't want to be in love in school yet.
Boy : If you don't, I'll slit my wrist. (Didn't eventually. Typical)

3. Another third party boy tries to win a girl's heart by telling her that he's better than Him(current). Cam ne mok settle? Embroil themselves in a fight. Tunjuk tough lok. (This style is the greatest. Tops all other ways, in my opinion.)

4. Girls purposely fails in exams to gain the attention of the boy by blaming him for that.

5. After quarrel, girl says all kinds of craps and secrets about boy. Happens all the time, I know. But one I've witnessed reached to the extreme part by saying boy is beating/abusing girl. Which is actually a lie.

These are only a few. You all know what's going on, right? And what I've written up here are normal and happens always. But based on the news above it, it seems that it's going to an even more extreme level. With the "small" matters going on (ones I've stated above), it won't be long that teens will get tired of these methods and will take things to a higher level. So, watch out.


2 comments:

  1. 6.Boys went to gay clubs without their gf's concern.

    Girl : abang, sine kitak tek?
    Boy : sikda sine, gi umah geng mek jak.

    op.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol

    freaking stupid girl.
    thanks for the post. tho i'm living in kl currently (which is so far away from miri), i didn't know that. tqtqtq

    cheers,
    yue.

    ReplyDelete