Jul 7, 2009

It's never ending.

It had to come to this eventually. My classroom never seized to amaze me. We were sent back back to the KHB room. Yay. When I entered, I could see some development. Apparently, the room was not cleared up after it was used during the Hari Permuafakatan last Saturday, an event I didn't attend. First impression when I entered? Expected.

There was this combination of different smell produced by different animals. Yup, animals. Fishes and tortoises. Nauseating? Yes. The smell of tortoise's and fish's crap fused together to form a distinctive aroma. I don't blame Cikgu Nora, as the room was needed and of course, we didn't have a choice or given the chance to voice up. So again, we were floating. Floating, flying, gliding or anything that has to do with aviation, we're doing it. Our flight schedules can soon be as busy as the Bintulu Airport if this keeps going on.

How long do we have to endure this? I know the school is obviously short on classrooms. Including the problems the school is having for the kelas tambahan. But the way I see it, it's as if my class is facing the worst regarding this matter, and it wouldn't surprise me if it's the only one. Maybe I'm to be proud that, eh? My meeting with the PK1 seemed to have led nowhere. Is it because there only 5 of us, so you just jump to the conclusion that we can study anywhere around the school? Our puny thoughts are the least of your problems, right? At least that's the impression I have.

So, SMK Kidurong, please do something about this. I'm still bewildered about why we can't merge with the other class. Plus, the pengetua is back.

3 comments:

  1. Are you in a lower 6 class? It's not only happening to you, most of us have to endure such problem while still in SEKOLAH. Only 5 of you that class?

    SMK Kidurong is extremely over crowded - imagine having more than 2k students in a school that can only fit 1k students! It's a real headache.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea.. in lower 6.. n dat's true.. there's too many students! I don't know what's the government or the KPM is doing about it..

    ReplyDelete