Jul 24, 2009

It begins next Monday.

"Rex, here's the new time table. You'll be combined with 6BS1 beginning Monday" - Cikgu Dennis.

Woohoo! All I needed was that piece paper that has the proof of that merging printed on it.

Some teachers are excited. I know. Especially Cikgu Wendy. Bawa masalah punya guru. Tengok lah macam mana cikgu ajar nanti. Haha.

So 5 + 12 = 17, the total no. of students after the combination. To me it's a good number. Ideal some might say. At least there'll be more interaction between us students. Although, I must admit that I was getting comfortable to being with only 4 people around.

One thing did intrigue me though. Cikgu Esther said that class is more hardworking than ours. Not sure why though. I'll find out if it's true.

Anyway, two teachers will not be teaching me anymore. Thank you Mr. Roger Tang for sharing your mathematical knowledge. And goodbye to Madam Wan Juliana, though I have a strong feeling that I'll still be seeing her often after this. She did once say "It's not something fishy, Rex. It's a flowery scent". That made the fish smell nauseating.

Madam Mash, guess we'll meet again. I'm sure I'll learn a lot from you. I'm expecting something huge.

Alright, got to go readers. Have driving class later. I'll try to keep my blog updated. There are only three reasons why I don't update frequently :

  • There are no interesting news

  • Found too many interesting news

  • Lazy.


But I'll try to scrap the third one off. Wherever my readers are, have a nice day.

4 comments:

  1. eh.....madam wan juliana teach u paper?Why u said tat she will leave ur class...??

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh. kn she's teaching speaking/listening b4.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya...then why u said madam wan juliana will leave ur class le?My class also teached by her o...(listening n speaking)....im blur..already

    ReplyDelete
  4. u'll see la next week.. :D

    ReplyDelete