Jul 28, 2009

Didn't go as I expected.

Seriously, my thoughts on the first day in a combined class? Not good.

Had mixed feelings before I entered class. How's it gonna be and typical "first day" thoughts. Just the excitement.

But when I entered the class, the atmosphere was totally unexpected. I had the thought that my new classmates would be studious and attentive. However, it was the total opposite.

To my classmates who are reading this, no offense to you all, but only the first day (fist hour to be precise!) and I have the impression that this class is not what I had in mind. Noisy la. I know I kid a lot too, but hey, there's a limit to everything.

My 6BS2 classmates felt the same way. So this is not my view alone.

But then again, you'll hear knocks on your door when you least expect it. Therefore, this is another form of challenge for me. Despite the negativity I'm facing, at least I get to learn to adapt to changes and give a positive repercussion when surprises comes. It's a pretty useful skill when you go out into the world.

1 comment: