Jul 11, 2009

A new classroom.

So, we ended up in the SAL room again. This time, it's for real. Until they can repair the KHB room's power supply actually. Hope it takes and eternity! :D. And just today, I got the news that my class would not be combined till nest year. The reason? I can't decipher the code. Robert Langdon, help me. So anyway, there are 5 students left and that'll be it. Good news?

  • Can concentrate more in class, in easy words, NO SLEEP.

  • Teachers and students can interact and conduct Q/A sessions easily.


*I can only come up with two*


Bad news?




  • Boring.

  • Not much competition among students.

  • Sharing thoughts and ideas or Q/A session won't be fun.

  • Class TOO quiet.


*I came up with 4!*


Secara kesimpulannya, ini kelas kuat boring sudah la.

No comments:

Post a Comment