Feb 28, 2010

What we have on our wrists is not really ours..

Climbing down the ladder is not what they do,


Nor will them inject humility in their vessels,


For they are up high above my tiny soul,


All I could do is listen to their trembling roars.


No. It's preposterous for them to be on par,


With beings like me who seem to have no sense of life,


Just a dust under the table, a bone in a fish,


I'll be wiped cause all I do is choke their breath.


Am I that defiled? Need I live in destitute?


I was clambering to seek pardon from them,


But I was tossed with a coin that has no sides,


And instructed to decide on a game chance.


Yes, I was raised..


Yes, I was taught..


Yes, I witnessed the struggle..


Yes, I was provided..


But what was not given is what won't turn back for anyone..



Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment