Feb 4, 2010

When Newton spoke of Physics, he could have meant the Physics of life. Everything is really connected.

There's always a first time for everything. Cliche. Clap2.

And as for this particular sundown, all this albatross accomplished to diminish myself till I stand with my pattelae, escalated me to a point close to sniveling.

Yeah. The world circulates perpetually, the universe is expanding perpetually, even apprehensions are perpetual. All my foreboding thoughts are unraveling before me. Yet, it still intrigues and bewilders me, for the first time, all the impediments closed into me, and all I could have done was lose control of all sensibility. Why? How?

Newton's First law of motion states that any body will continue moving at a constant velocity if there is no external force acting upon it.

He was right. No one stopped to comprehend for what I was given.
Newton's Second Law of motion states that for any body experiencing a force acting upon it, it experience an acceleration.

Bingo. I was only imputed with more frivolous act and therefore I'm going down at a faster rate.
Newton's Third Law of motion states that for any action done on a body, there's a reaction which has the same magnitude but acts in the opposite direction.

Head shot.  Whenever you think you only have one problem to solve, there's always another to attack you from behind.


It's no wonder I love phycis.. It's all bridged together with life..

No comments:

Post a Comment