Feb 5, 2010

Hope the acclamation would be perpetual. At least for this calendar.

I ain't saying I'm gonna clap my hands and do the Mexican wave with a million hippies for you guys who never showed up just now. But I ain't too dissapointed as well.

All I'm saying is that you guys made me proud to be what I am and enjoy what I do. As for the superior? Blah. You'll meet guys like that in near future. The type that doesn't really walk the talk. Instead he uses verbal abuse to get his way. Typical.

As for the proposals and presentation of ideas? Well. Not too shabby but needs more improvement so everyone would learn a thing or two. That's my objective.

Men and women with integrity gritted in their buttocks, you guys just lit my hope actually. I've shared my gratitude just now and I'm doing the same here. Thanks a bunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment