Feb 4, 2010

1 + 1 = 2 hard.

Bang! and Boom! I myself have no intellect on my actions. These are moments when even the greatest quotes of quotes and wisdom among wisdom will you just crush them without even thinking to touch them. Like I said Bang and Boom with every might.

We often deny that we are never overpowered by animosity. Pfft. A second is always something. Even when you manage to suppress it, presence is there and that matters to oblique eyes.

I pass my judgments. I deciphered the somber ambiance. But mother nature still impedes me after all those scrutiny. It can't be frivolous can it? Yell cut id if it can.

I derived the equation. But the constants are abjectly susceptible to changes. So the final product? There's no answer.

Again I seek help.

No comments:

Post a Comment