Feb 1, 2010

It's endurable as long as I could still catch sight..

Are these the cluttered moments of which the fairy spoke of?
Have I not trotted through this abject lane, would I have discovered the answer I'm searching.
But I was too stubborn. Skipping acceptance and remained stagnant at deception of my own soul.
How could I not deceive myself? It's absurd, beyond the level of reasoning.
So, why are all imputing it on me? For was my act deleterious to anyone's feelings that are so tender?
I once said this :
"To be in oblique state was my only intention. To scintillate was my objective. But to be a juggernaut? Never was the purpose."
I seek to enlighten. Not to attack the mind. But the conscience.
But myself I've damaged. And I've lost on what I need to cling.

Still keeping it going after so long...

No comments:

Post a Comment