Oct 20, 2009

Zip it or unzip it?

Uttering venomous letters that are jumbled up together can be really hazardous at times, depending on which time during the course of day it is injected.

I should probably take extra caution for every word said and I'm sorry to have actually afflicted your emotions just now. I didn't mean it.

Guess my brand of humor is not entirely accepted by the whole community, adding that this is not the first time such occurrences happened.

I've read somewhere stating that "Too much goodness can damage the soul". I thought about it and it is true in many aspects in life. Trying to portray too much care may turn the tables around and in the end we tend to complain for not getting what we intend to get from our charity. Pro-bono might have been the choice here.

I may sound so selfish and ungrateful by stating that it is by nature that I've acted in a such mischievous manner earlier. But, it really is and somehow it is quite unnecessary to topple over the stone. However, I do need to do some cleaning up under that rock. Even the whitest of cloth may get dirty if it's not washed.

So again, if you're reading this and understand, I would just want to say sorry and to say that it won't happen again is a lie. But I'll try to mitigate it next time.

Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment