Oct 20, 2009

Auguste Rodin, can you sculpt another one that looks just like me?

Thinking is not as easy as it may pose to be. Even if you positioned yourself in "The Thinker" style.


Distractions will come in many forms.


I was just contemplating on what to munch or which work to do first when the dog of my next door's house barked. The thing that startled me though was that it barked just once. Just a "woof!" That's it. Maybe it saw something lingering in the middle of the night. Preying under the dim street light. Possessing every darkness that it's body can consume.. Hmm..


So, whenever troubles come and impedes your way, you'll start to THINK why is it happening.


When people talk bout you, you'll THINK why is it happening.


Sometimes when people talk rubbish, you'll try so hard to THINK what do they mean though you know the fact that you'll know what it is.


Even choosing an outfit requires deep THINKing.


I can go on and on but I THINK I won't do that. You should THINK why I do so.


You even THINK why you want to THINK in the first place.


Everyday, I hear the slightest hint of the word THINK.


"Boleh saya jumpa dengan ketua THINKatan?"


"THINKgalkan beg di sana."


"Siapa yang lap THINKap hari ini?"


"THINKatkan lagi usaha anda"


"Eh, kamu ada tengok THINK(Ting) kha?"


"Apa yang penTHINK?"


"Saya tinggal di THINKat lima"


"Eh Rex, rambut kamu kerinTHINK oh?"


"I'm in the toilet, shiTHINK"


Anyway, tomorrow's another school day and exam is coming up. I'll be sure to come more prepared this time.


Sherlock Holmes, lend me your intellect just for a moment as I literally need to be street smart during these last battles.


Titom and Dom, lend me your vocab.


Einstein, help me slow down time because your hair is so cool.

Newton, teach me calculus since it was you who created it, before I throw an apple at you.

Oh, ancient Greek legends, lend me your wisdom.

And anyone, help me be like this guy :




1 comment: