Jun 27, 2009

Rest In Peace, King.

The King Of Rock n' Roll died, the world mourned. The King Of Pop dies, the world is devastated. Why? Both are majesties in their fields which can never be replaced. Both deaths brought huge impact inside and outside the music industry.

The tragic news of the death of Michael Jackson at aged 50 sent shock waves all over the world. The phenomenally gifted performer will always be alive in the hearts of many. His will surely leave an unstained legacy after his departure. "Thriller", his most successful album, sold over 50 million copies worldwide, is the highest selling album of all time. Whether you are a fan or not, you can't deny the impact he brought to everyone. Being a child prodigy, he grew up to be loved by many and touched the hearts of people through his own unique and phenomenal style.

I knew the news of his death when I was in school. My friend came up to me and simply said. "Michael Jackson Died". Of cousre, I thought it was a joke at first.

I've always enjoyed listening to Michael when I was young. The reminiscence of attempting to follow his dance moves will always be in my memories. I used to fool around with my family friends, saying I will be able to the "Moonwalk" when I grow older.. Remains a dream till 2day.. Haha.. Watching his showmanship is just amazing. He was such an entertainer. Singing and dancing like it was the only thing that mattered in his life. It's sad he's gone, especially after he excited his fans with a comeback.. Was looking forward to it though.. Sigh.. May God have mercy on your soul, Mike..michael-jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment