Jun 30, 2009

Challenge.

There are not enough rooms in my school, so my class in paced in the KHB room. Sounds good? Nope.

Firstly, we have to wait for the teacher who comes inconsistently, and late sometimes, resulting most of my classmates waiting outside the room everyday. I don't blame the teacher though. Secondly, the room has a funny smell. Too dusty maybe. There's no dustbin (not that we really need it actually, but still). The room is very big and it's holding us 5 students. Pretty soon it's gonna be left with maybe two of us. Are we still gonna be put there? But the thing I love the most regarding my "classroom" is the never ending power outage. The room is located in a quite enclosed place. We don't get much fresh air and natural sunlight, so you could imagine how stuffy and dark it could be. The school also seems to forget allocating time for us Lower Form 6 students for Lab use. Obviously, we have no choice at times but to sit in our class during science subjects. Well, at least we have much more room to study. To add in the thrill, we read in the dark and hear our own echoes. But today, our so called classroom was locked, was needed for some decorating or something like that. So yea, we had to float around with our bags, wasting precious time and energy going to this lab, that lab. I'm no Bio student, but we had our chemistry and physics lesson in the biology lab.

I can't deny that I'm dissapointed with the school's system, but it won't stop me from striving for knowledge. Accepting these as the challenges I need to face to gain success. Who knows, it might prove satisfactory at the end of the road. But I hope my school's administration will do something about this matter. We students feel this a serious matter to attend to, but what is being done about it? I don't see any changes or any steps taken to solve this problem. If our (students) quality starts to deteriorate, are we the only ones to blame? You were the ones that made us float around the school in the first place.

Anyway, if you're asking do I have a conducive class, I don't need to answer now, do I?

3 comments:

  1. 5 students only in one class? That sounds pitiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha.. yea.. guess so.. but then, pretty soon, the other four would be leaving as well.. so.... u know la..

    ReplyDelete
  3. one left? how to study? lol. btw, i changed my url. do relink me. thxx.
    http://jellybeanscollector.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete