Jun 24, 2009

Form 6.

As much as I hate to admit it, most people were right. Form 6 is no walk in the park.

There’s just a load of things to cover a one half year. After more than a month “going back to school” , I can’t imagine those who had a weak foundation in subjects such as Physics and Maths (I’m taking science stream – physics) going through it. I’ve only tasted so little of its medicine and yet I can somehow conclude that this is not going to be easy. Though I must say that I did have a good basic start when I was in Form 4 & 5, but still, the gap between the topics is so great that one needs a really high level of understanding, which I’m climbing. It’s no wonder I heard some people (I’ve read in some threads as well) who studied for Form 6 said that if one does very well in STPM, continuing with a degree course would be a piece of cake. STPM is recognised worldwide and is one of the toughest exam to pass because of its ridiculously wide syllabus. One must be matured enough and must be able to adopt the changes.

As for me, I have already made my choice to study for Form 6 two years ago and I said to myself that it would not be a decision that I would regret one day. I’m still trying to get used to burying myself in those books without secluding myself from society. Haha.. Many discouraged me before due to my good results in SPM, but the ego in me made me accept the great challenge and the thought of wanting to prove people wrong is overpowering my senses. Plus, it’ll give me a good head start in universities in the future, provided if I do well in my STPM.

So, I hope my family, friends and teachers would constantly show their support.

No comments:

Post a Comment