Sep 20, 2011

"You don't know ah? So stupid you ah?" Yup.

After a long day in the Uni, it's nice to head home as soon as possible. To lie on your bed and listen to Jack Johnson soothing surf music.

Not to play 3 stages of Angry Birds to wait for the traffic light to go green.
Not to look at the cute baby in the car next to you in traffic and make faces at them.
Not to spend my time getting annoyed at drivers who doesn't seem to know how to use their vehicle.
Not to turn on my stopwatch to check how long does it take for the traffic to turn green when it's red.
Not to count how many motorcycles passed by to go to the front of the que in traffic.

I just want to go home and relax.

Degree's not easy. I'm not used to the concept that "You know the basics already so I'm gonna skip this part because you guys are the smartest people in the world since you have made your way into the degree programme!"

They're just like a rocket going through an vast, empty vacuum space. Never gonna slow down.

When you asked them to slow down a little or back track just a little bit, there will be a peculiar expression on their faces which says, "Paloi juak kau oh." , then proceed to explain. Still at the same speed.

I know that many of you are saying "That's degree programme for you." Signal's good, so I get the message.

Nevertheless, I would love to constantly fire a barrage of questions to them and see their "Bodoh anak tok eh" cause I wanna prepare myself to travel faster than their lecture.

Have a nice day people!




1 comment:

  1. Ada advantage tanya soalan rex, neytauk dpt markah kesian time exam

    ReplyDelete