Sep 25, 2011

The Grand Design by Stephen Hawking And Leonard Mlodinow


I remember buying "A Briefer History Of Time" a couple of years ago ; it's an updated version of Hawking's bestselling "A Brief History of Time"; a book by Hawking and Mlodinow. And I was really fascinated by the contents of the book as it made look at the universe in a whole different perspective, a perspective I never knew existed!

The manner in which Hawking explained briefly about how science have evolved throughout the many centuries was just alluring and despite my busy schedule then, I was able to able to finish the book within a few days.

And just last year, both Hawking and Mlodinow produced another new book, which similarly tackle the most common question asked by Hawking "Is there a need for a divine being in the creation of the universe?" . His idea of the beginning of time certainly opposes my religious beliefs, but the curiosity I have in what he has to say just made have to buy this book, only with an open mind.\

I got this book a few weeks ago, but only recently manage to find time to indulge in this book. I know I won't be disappointed.



What is reality?

No comments:

Post a Comment