Sep 8, 2011

Happy Birthday Bro!

Today's my bro's birthday. So the two of us, along with his girlfriend, Rose, went to have a buffet dinner in a place called Carvery in Abell Hotel.

We ate. I just want to let you guys know that we ate. We ate. And ate. And ate. Not because the we're afraid of the upcoming end of the world. Or not because the food was very good and that it was impossible to eat anything better. Not because I love to eat and puke and eat again. Certainly not because I'm trying to lose weight.

But it was so hard to say no to the waiters who kept on serving us a variety of meat which includes lamb chop, lamb leg, smoked beef, smoked chicken, sausages, and blah3.

I'm not complaining , but I think I bit a little more than I could chew. And sooner or later, your stomach just can't receive anymore input.

Because we failed on controlling our gastronomical desires, the three of us had to crawl to the car cause we could barely walk or maintain our balance.

If it weren't for the other patrons who kept on giving us words of encouragements like ;

  • Get up! You can do it!
  • You're almost there!
  • You're not fat!
  • You can do better!
  • Padan muka kau. Makan lagi banyak-banyak.
  • Just a little more!
We would never have turned back to our table to eat some more. Malaysians are very convincing supporters.

After continuous stuffing, we decided enough means enough. So we gave our wallets to the waiters and tell them to just take whatever they need to pay the bills and we left.

I'm stuffed. And I need the toilet now. Wanna join?

Before I head to the toilet and play Angry Birds, just wanna say that this post is specially dedicated to my bro, JJ! Happy Birthday pok!

 Birthday Boy
 Birthday Boy's GF.
Birthday Boy and the GF.

No comments:

Post a Comment