Sep 8, 2011

Scalded lover runs naked to police station.

From StarOnline.

The first paragraph of the news article read:


A man ran naked for 5km to the safety of a police station after his girlfriend splashed boiling water on his private parts.

Hmm.. 5km is quite a long distance. I can only imagine the pain he's going through while running towards the nearest police station.

I don't blame any Malaysian that did not bother to help. Just watch and laugh at a man who is screaming in pain while covering his private parts with his two palms. Why would you let a naked man running into you car, anyway?

And I'm sure the witnesses would crack a few jokes about this man like :

  • He must have forgotten to use his uniform on the way to work today.
  • Guess he doesn't like the weather here.
  • He must be a very proud and confident man.
  • I wonder if he's looking for a place to shower.
  • I think I wanna marry him.
I'm sure you have better jokes than this. Do share yours in the comments!

I find amazing that he actually ran for 5km despite the immense pain and humiliation he is going through. Hope everything turns out fine for him.

Full article here.

Have a nice day peeps!




No comments:

Post a Comment