Mar 3, 2010

Will we breath through the next sundown?

Another tomorrow I don't hope to witness,
Hands cling together, trusting it won't come,
Nor wanting it to succumb to time,
How I wish the day would just be numb.


Today's a gift so I shall begin to cherish,
Future's a mystery now isn't that foolish?
Why would we pray for a better tomorrow,
When all we receive is another sorrow?


Thus I shall call upon the help of the Almighty,
To hear my cry and my mournful plea,
Please end this poignant madness if you care!
Or could the witch help set my soul free?


*silence*

The nefarious laughter pierced through my senses,
As my body trembled and boiled around the torridness.
Upon my sight stood a dark beast in a black robe,
Holding a scythe that seems to imbibe me to his darkness.


I caught its gaze that soon ignited a thought in mind,
That all around me was the fire of affliction,
With painful cries devoured by blazing eternal fire,
Is this a dream or a revelation?


Then the beast in the black robe,
Portrayed it's horrid face to me like a blunt arrow,
And whispered in a voice that shattered all luminaries,
"Welcome my child. Here, there's no tomorrow"

No comments:

Post a Comment