Mar 4, 2010

Today..

I loaned from the ghost with no collateral,
At least that's the impression 'it' gave me,
Before my superior desecrated my stalwart trust!
Flipped through the cells that's gullible a while,
In laying the cards and gave a good poker face.
Yet, who is it I'm deceiving?
The man in the mirror or my superior?
The commenced is like water under the bridge.
But even the marine creatures survived better,
And probably skipped through frivolous questions,
That impedes me from clambering this hill.
And again Mr.Shaw proved to be my form of justice,
Cause I've never learnt from the other side of the hourglass.
It was nihilty that appeared on the pages,
Grimaces of beasts that devoured not only my health,
But my fortitude as well.
And so, on muddy waters shall sink my foot into,
Cause pressure is inversely proportional to area,
I diminished myself just to hide from the outside.
Oh why do I cry out with long injustice words?

Did I not say hello to you? Oh wait.
You raised that wall.
Thus, I speak not only for myself, but just to myself as well.

Exactly like how you wanted..

No comments:

Post a Comment