Mar 3, 2010

A little white lie told by the black sheep of the family. Irony.

It's a close call but today's been a day brighter than any. Yeah. Any. Some might get that pun. :D

Anyway, my Ingenious Card was brought along this morning. *Cheers for me!* Thus, it was not my duty to displace myself with my fellow peers and stand outside the classroom, though my yesterday's post was a hint of doing otherwise.

But then again, like what the first line was suppose to imply - that today was all shine - , maybe  in the evening, but the after the crack of dawn? Hell hatched.

I was hoping for a better future yesterday, and what can I say? Mother nature has it's way to play with me.

I didn't do well. It's a proven theory.

"Kenapa kamu hantar kertas jawapan yang kosong!?"
"Ujian sudah mula ka cikgu??"

Maths was bad. Now, I don't intend to plague disappointment, but I did try my best.

"Rex, kamu buat betul-betul ka tidak ini?"
"Ya cikgu. Betul-betul tidak tahu. Apa boleh buat la?"
*tampar*

I seriously put on my best gear though. Unfortunately, it's a bit on the rough edge my mathematical skills today. Newtonian ATPs are not functioning properly.

"By using definitions, prove the following sets.........."
*blank answer sheet*

I used a lot of full-scape papers today. However, I've wasted them by handing it a null sheet.

Chem was another victim. Objective questions - just so you thought - gives you a better chance a hitting a target blindfolded? Wrong. Even with my eyes focusing on the bull's eye, I find it real hard to fire at will and hit the target. Pretty much like taking a picture with a SLR camera with len's cap still intake. Snapping darkness.

"Haiya! Ini bukan sudah cikgu kata akan keluar ka? Kenapa masih tak pandai buat!!?"
"Kan cikgu suruh hafal formula, mana ada saya pandai apply."
*tampar*

I'm sorry teachers. I shouldn't be blogging now, yet I'm still here. But I just want you to know that I've put my effort into it and if it goes unappreciated, there's no need for me to find reasons to understand why.

Second day of exam just didn't go better than the first. What will the 3rd day bring forth?

No comments:

Post a Comment