Sep 30, 2009

Runny nose under the thick air.

The haze is coming again in Bintulu and you can imagine how hot it is around here. It all began two days ago when the morning sun was like a big giant red ping pong ball. It's unusual for you to be able to stare at the sun unless the polluted air screens the sun's glare.

But looking at the haze at night can be entertaining. I was driving home from a friend's place after late night doing homework (it's the only available time. trust me) and I was cruising on the road under the dim amber street lamps. Felt like I was Sherlock Holmes looking for clues in the quiet early hours before dawn where the London streets are still clouded with morning mist.

Damn. Even my nose is crying in the pangs of this stupid pollution. What's causing it this time? The funny thing is that, even if it's obviously hazy, some foolish people are still burning at the back of their houses with a grin on their face. "It's already hazy, so what difference does it make if add some more?" or "Well, other people are doing it, why can't I?" might run in their minds. You're making people sick.

Save the earth people! Start with your own hometown! (I'm talking bout Bintulu)

Anyway, the extension of school hours seem to be useless for me. I mean the tutorial classes only last for 40 minutes and it's much shorter than you can imagine. And the 40 minute lunch break may not be enough also. Just two days through it and there are so much complain.

I don't get enough sleep. Work overload. Errands overload. Etc. some of you might ask "Why can you still blog?". Honestly, I have no answer to that.

If you read my earlier post regarding form 6 is no walk in the park, well now it's worse. I really need all the support I can get to adapt myself to this change. For you see, I'm no hardworking freak.

So tomorrow I have to go through the same process again. Rush home for lunch and back to school, stretching my eye muscles to keep them opened throughout the 8 hours, at least try to absorb as much as I can from my teachers and try to find out what's the benefit of this new module.

I'm gonna stop ranting now. My computer screen had been staring at me sneeze while I'm writing this. My nose needs to sleep.

Goodnight and God bless ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment