Sep 25, 2009

Xe Tzuz is the man. I mean it.

Sundowns and Sun-ups. This blog has gone through many in its own virtual world being unattended by its master. Sorry blog.

So, the trip in Miri was allegedly claim to set me free, and guess what, I am. Father Stan rocks. Stupid men in red, that's the devils, you can't hand-cuffed me no more, cause I know I should be free in the power of God..!

3 days of holiday and now it's back to the books cause school is stylo as well. There ain't no time for holiday if the teachers are so could at piling the foundation. Dear masons, please destroy this castle of homework!

Alright, here are things I've learnt during the rally :

  • A normal physically perfect human being can sweat profusely while passing urine.

  • Sarawakians LOVE to clap, even if they are sarcastically advised.

  • I was a choir member during the last night, and the hymn my choir couldn't sing well was Hymn 53 : Silence. Pitch was too high.

  • Never mess with the Mother of God. Period.

  • Bob cannot imitate Uncle Dennis.

  • KFC's Cheesy Wedges is deliciously edible.

  • Drinking Starbucks and Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf will make someone do squats in the middle of the night.

  • Being pulled to go on stage is not so exciting.

  • Titom can change card into wine.

  • Father Stan cannot read music but he can play Bach on his bass.

  • It's fun to play guitar in the bus.

  • 1645 = 6.45 pm.

  • Lowering the air-conditioner temperature by 1°C can make a drastic heat change.

  • I cannot be early for any talk even I was the first to be ready in the room.

  • Pineapple tart in Boulevard's bakery is magnificent. 40 cents each. Worth it.


And here's a quotation :

"Helloooooo goood people of China. I am Xe Tzuz" - Xe Tzuz

1 comment: