Sep 1, 2009

Luring their victims that broke their bones.

Back from school with exam results hidden in my bag, certainly not hidden from my memory. The surprise was that I did do slightly better than what I've expected. At least it shows that my last minute preparation was not in vain. But I gotta change my bad habits regarding the way I study.

Now, as classes are resumed as normal after a ten days break, I'll have to divert my attention onto my studies again. Can any of you give me ideas on super meaningful goals I should set for myself?

Anyway, it's a cool day, perfect weather for us to sleep and relax. Before you do that, enjoy this news from StarOnline :

KUALA LUMPUR: A couple of men snatched a woman’s bag early in the morning, unaware that their victim had determinedly followed them to their hideout and tipped off the police.


When police knocked on the door of a flat on the fifth floor of Seri Jati flats in Jalan Puchong, its occupants refused to open the door.


Brickfields police chief ACP Wan Abdul Bari Wan Abdul Khalid said that a commotion was heard and they later found a man, believed to be one of the snatch thieves, sprawled behind the flats with severe head injuries and a broken leg and arm.


The man was taken to the Kuala Lumpur Hospital for treatment. He said initial investigations found that the man had a previous record for snatch theft in Klang four years ago.


Following a search on the house, two men and a woman, aged between 25 and 28, were arrested.


"We also seized four mobile phones, one which belonged to the complainant," he said, adding that the suspects had been remanded to facilitate investigation under Section 395 of the Penal Code for gang robbery.


Things people would do to avoid getting caught. Have a nice day people.





No comments:

Post a Comment