Sep 29, 2009

Who tied this anchor round my neck? I need my bed!

The module for Form 6 students around Malaysia was at last commenced in my school in which the schooling hours is extended for about 2 1/2 hours. This includes extra-curricular activities (which is somehow planned in a futile manner, but that's just the way it is around here right? everything seemed to be so 'theoretically' done ), colloquium and other "pre-University" activities.

The morning began as usual. Classmates acting so hectic beginning doing their week's homework. "Sing Ing, kamu sudah siap ini kha?" "Belum ho."

Anyway, Madam Lucia's mum is not feeling too well so she was preoccupied with taking care of her. God bless you and your mum, teach.

As in adding insult to injury on the schools administrative system, my maths teacher, Miss Choong, was unaware about the new timetable for us form 6. I know if there's a teacher reading this, your mind would go "It's none of your business, boy". Don't worry, I'm no threat cause I'll zip it. :)

Oh yeah, just to add pinch of salt on that wound to spice the pain. Even the first day of extended classes, it's just a wonder on why can't we keep on time? I thought first impression's important?

I mean, the meeting could have gone smoothly if teachers showed a little more authority and pour in some gravy to enhance the excitement. Obviously, 90% of us were already knocking on 'Alice's Wonderland's' door. The 10% would be those who are awaken by the enthused feeling of going home. Teachers, or fellow superiors, please keep to the time. It is very much appreciated if you do so.

^Evening's phone conversation^

"Hello is Tom in?"
"Titom is sleeping upstairs la, Rex. Why?"
"Play ball. Nevermind, I go wake him up la"
"I think better don't disturb him sleep. No revision him later. I'm worried bout Tom la."
"Oh, okay aunty" *Grin*

Tom, iboh hampakan parental advisory kau. First time ku denga ya. :D

By the way, I really need to adjust my physical being now. School to 3 o'clock is not imbued into my flesh yet.

1 comment: