Nov 4, 2009

Ride me on this halcyon bird..

Justifying the truth is beyond fathom. It's been a good fight. Rectitude in blue, disgrace in red.

Half of the year was debilitating. A struggle. A indecisive battle between persistence and giving up. Somehow, it was always imbalanced on both ends.

Who mentioned it'll be a snuggle? No one. Yet I have heard piercing insinuation that I have fairly ignored. Why compete when you have lost?

But it's a struggle. Defeat is not purely a lost. It's a forewarning before your downfall, though you can divert if choose to.

I'll creep into this tunnel with a hard hat and find the sparkling diamond exposed on the walls, dug by my forefathers who had faith in me.

I have chosen this option have I not? Then what shall I commence for it be the last thing I do?

It's not the end of the road yet. Only the Gregorian pages say so, but in reality, it's nothing but misconception. I still have to walk.

My premonition is substantial. And my acumen is no more formidable, for it is myself that misinterpreted it.

Sometimes in life, you wish to halt your steps but there will be someone who pushes you ahead. The line at the back of you is too crowded to let you have a rest just for moment. So, you just have to move on, leaving and leading your followers or friends or families.It may not be clear but life goes on because people wants us to, who merely guided us like a marionette. It's not a complaint cause I'm in full gratitude of that. But there's a boundary to every act.

Whatever you plan to give up doing, think about it's diverse effects. Is it conscientious?

As for me, I have not made the wrong choice, it's just that I have not chose it wisely anteriorly.

But as the famous admonition goes "It's never too late". It's time to change. For the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment