Nov 16, 2009

And they all followed Gagarin.

Forgiveness is fed to the vipers like a teacher eating a putrid apple. and in circles we sit and watch the burlesque in the bonfire. hey look! it's me in the center!

So I followed them idiots into space. floating like balloons in the deep blue sea. y didn't they explode or rather implode? not pressurised enough?

I counted the twinkles in the fragile night, eradicating the midst of distress.

and here I am, counting the days on which I must fulfill my duties.

My thinking do lead me to losing sense of the perpetual motion we are in. the atmosphere circulate and altered the clock in my mind.

there's too much yet too little at the same time all this burdens and sufferings. but those are only in the sight of the commons.

to me, it's a great tribute to have traversed along the arid land with you guys. even the camel smiled, gleaming it's two big teeth.

Graham Bell, Nokia or Sony Ericsson? I need to call a friend. Being the prestigious gift they receive and the dire state I'm in, I need this conversation.

At least it'll lead me to a new discovery. At least I'll be the first. The first to discover. Discover this intriguing complex. Discovering who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment