Nov 28, 2009

Ho.. Ho.. Ho.. I lost weight! - St. Nicholas.

Glorious sunshine awaits the cracking of dawn and its rays pressured upon my face to imbibe me deeper into my euphoria.

Currently in Sabah, Land below the wind/breeze or something rather similar. What is it again dear people of wordpress?

I've been to one sundown and a sunup here so far, and the adventure seem to clutter into a more thrilling and exhilarating ride.

Thou shall not halt this excursion soon oh Despotic One. For this sojourn invigorates and deflects all the calamities of my rather bewildered ingenuity. It's the sight that intrigues me.

Pardon people, for having not updating frequently like what mother nature told me when she was in the tree house with Santa Clause.

Christmas is coming and I want to live in a snow globe for a day, please Rudolph? I don't need your nose no more. Though I miss it's magic touch.

Oh yeah. One more thing. First impression on people. How do you present yourselves to someone new for the first time? Meeting a new employee, client, student or rather just a friend.

You wouldn't want the Batmobile to be a hoax the first time you see it, right? Haha. You would wish that it does fly and you start to fantasize all the gadgets that car posses.

But some people are just like rotten eggs. So clean and edible chicken eggs on the outside (shell that is) , but how about the inside, the yolk and white?

My feet smells better.

1 comment: