Nov 14, 2009

Chemically inert.

Filter me from this over-crowded seat cause it's the precipitation I'm not comfortable with the equilibrium. Add in phenolphthalein if you may, and you'll observe the changes once you titrate my solecism with altruism.

But the reaction wouldn't be perpetual. Impurities from your sardonic thoughts would diffuse under the influence of Brownian motion. That too, affected my 'used to be' miscible state.

I tried to be soluble, but my ions wouldn't let me do just that anymore. The best part is, my chemical compatriots wouldn't allow me to be exothermic!

So, it's just a slow reaction. A redox reaction perhaps. And I'm the oxidiser.

2 comments:

  1. When did u write this? I am not good with all the science terms but its a great post...I like your new blog....keep writing..your posts are very enjoyable to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This morning actually.. that's how I remember most of the facts.. relate them into quite nonsensical thoughts but sometimes meaningful to enhance my understanding towards the subject.. Thanks for the comments anyway! Really appreciate it. :) If only more people would appreciate my work.. :P

    ReplyDelete