Oct 13, 2011

Questions..

Why have I have been so lazy lately?
Why do I feel like I'm running away from something?
To what am I distancing myself too?

What is my conscience up too?

All fragments of my desire have been blown away.
Am I inviting a new desire?
Or am I building up the fragments I've thrown away?

What do I want?
What's my purpose?
What's my aim?

Why do I want this?
Why is this my purpose?
Why is that my aim?

How do I get what I want?
How do I know it's my purpose?
How do I achieve my aim?

Where do I get what I want?
Where do I find my purpose?
Where does my aim lead me to?

Questioning leads to searching. Searching leads to finding answers. And answers will lead to questioning.

The cycle goes.

Why do I ask questions?
Cause it's by asking that we know what we need.

Have a nice day peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment