Oct 7, 2011

Just some of the interesting photos I've taken lately.


I went home and googled 'facelook' right away to see if this is some kind of a popular outlet and actually got positive results!

THIS! 

Check it out yourselves.



So it's RM31.80 for the pair.


This actually the cheapest I've seen in my life. RM5 for 3 collar T-Shirts.


Differene of RM10?


I actually can't figure this one out. I really. Just. Can't.


Not so innovative Malaysian. I can only imagine the annoying rustling sound it makes while driving at a high speed. I have almost a similar problem with my Kelisa. Can't wind down.I wanted to blame the quality of locally manufactured cars but the car below blew me away from that thought.


Now who wouldn't want a car with wifi but only funcitons for YouTube Vids?

No comments:

Post a Comment